Now that we are wrapping up the long weekend of parties, grilling, and time at the beach, the LAST thing we want to think about is the dinner menu & shopping list for the rest of the week! Let us make it easy on you… here are some of our favorite recipes from some of our favorite food bloggers that will make dinner this week a breeze!
- From Dine & Dish: Garlic Salmon Over Spinach
- From A Life of Spice: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Chicken Kebabs
- From Sunday Baker: Parmesan Squash Bake
- From The Lunch Tray: Kids’ Favorite Turkey Meatballs
- From Cake Duchess: Penne with Mozzarella, Cherry Tomatoes, and Basil
We also would like to share a few tips on what to do with your holiday leftovers so you can make sure that they are getting put to good use!
- Leftover salad or veggies can be rolled in tortillas to make wraps or you can toss left over veggies and seafood with small portions of pasta or brown rice
- Use leftover bread or dinner rolls to make bread crumbs, seasoned croutons, or a breakfast casserole
- Add any leftover grilled ham to scrambled eggs in the morning
- Make sure to store all leftover foods in airtight containers to keep the food fresher longer; soups, cooked vegetables, breads, pastries and cookies all freeze very well and can be thawed later to throw into a recipe or as a quick side
Please share with us in the Comments Section if you have any great ideas or recipes for those grilling leftovers!